Chicken & Liver in Haldi (200 gms) – Pack of 36
Kennel kitchen’s chicken and liver with haldi dog food focuses on eating the way a dog should grain free, by-product free with natural high chicken protein. The food is suitable for any dog in good health and all breeds and size above the age of 3 months. Our canned range of wet dog food has been developed keeping your pet in mind, taking into consideration their health, wellbeing and dietary requirements. Chicken and liver with haldi contains the ingredients you’ll love feeding as much as they’ll love eating.
- Kennel kitchen chicken and chicken liver with haldi dog food is 100 percent grain and by product free
- Contains 70 percent meat protein for muscle development and growth, natural fats (omega 3 and 6 fatty acids) and flax seeds for healthy skin and coat
- Contains organic turmeric an powerful superfood with massive health benefits and healing talents
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals which are required for a strong immune system
- Highly digestible no corn, soy, wheat, artificial colors or preservatives
- Suitable for all breed and Sizes above the age of 3 months
- A convenient 200 gm can which can be fed in one go and will not require further storage
- Shelf Life of 12 months
Chicken, chicken liver, potato, potato flour, rice, pea protein, turmeric, fish oil, flax seeds, gaur gum, carrageenan, potassium chloride, refined kappa carrageenan and reducing sugars vitamin a 2, vitamin d3, vitamin e, iodine (from calcium iodate anhydrous), zinc (from zinc sulphate monohydrate), manganese (from manganous sulphate monohydrate), selenium (from sodium selenite), cassia gum, sepiolite.
Crude Protein = 8.02%
Crude Oils & Fat = 5.93%
Crude Fibre = 0.5%
Moisture = 71.95%
|Dog Weight (kg)||Grams/Day||Cans/Day|
- If required you can combine Kennel Kitchen dog food with rice or dry food. Please adjust the quantities when mixing with other ingredients. Be sure to have a bowl of fresh clean water available at all times.
- Kennel Kitchen is a complete pet food for dogs. The quantities shown are for guidance purposes only.
- An individual’s dog needs may vary according to activity level, climate and breed. Less active dogs may need approximately 20% less to what is shown below, whereas active dogs may need upto 50% more as to what is shown below.
- When introducing Kennel Kitchen dog food, do so gradually over a period of 5 days.